Perch Rail - Joiner
Patent pending extruded aluminium perch rail joiner.
The joiner fits over the rail to provide a seamless connection, thereby maximising the length of perch.
By varying the amount of rail inserted into the joiner: the joiner can be used to adjust the overall length of perch; and/or provide adjustment for the position of the joiner relative to roof trusses.
- Same profile as perch rail.
- Can be used to adjust perch length
- Can be used to adjust joiner position relative to roof trusses.
- Maximises length of perch.
- Silicon can be applied to rails prior to assembly to create waterproof seal.
- Smooth finish
- Corrosion free
- No areas for manure or bacteria to accumulate.
- Easy to clean
- Available in standard and custom lengths
- Available with/without 28mm hole (for universal mount.)
- 400mm is recommended for most installations.
We can manufacturer (almost) any length required with pricing proportional to the above. If you select custom length, please detail any length required during checkout.
Note: Finish is raw aluminium. Joiners shown in blue for illustration purposes only.